Rock Creek Parka
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
The water-repellent polyester shell makes this uninsulated parka a great cross-seasonal choice. Wear it over a shirt in mild conditions or layered over your favorite fleece when cool weather hits. A back vent with mesh provides ventilation while active.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Adjustable drawcord hood and waist
- Ergonomically shaped cuffs for best coverage
- Average length: Reg 34.5"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productLoriGender FemaleHeight 5'8"TypeActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove this jacket!Aug 6, 2019
I love this jacket! I wanted a rain coat that wasn't so heavy and would breathe. This is very light and comfortable and I am very happy with it!
- LJGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type TallActivityProsConsgreat color, great lengthJul 30, 2019
Fit is lean not bulky and nice length
- Yes, I recommend this productYounginAussieGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeEddie Bauer in AustraliaJul 13, 2019
This is the perfect light weight raincoat. I needed a raincoat for Australia. It was lightweight but don't let the thin material foul you its not a heavy weight for rainy and cooler climates. I did wear a sweatshirt under and it was perfect. The raincoat easily rolled up to taking up no room or adding little to no weight to my already packed suitcase. Oh also it was quite pretty and I loved the olive green color. I highly recommend this rain jacket.