Rock Creek Parka
- Water Repellent
The water-repellent polyester shell makes this uninsulated parka a great cross-seasonal choice. Wear it over a shirt in mild conditions or layered over your favorite fleece when cool weather hits. A back vent with mesh provides ventilation while active.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Adjustable drawcord hood and waist
- Ergonomically shaped cuffs for best coverage
- Average length: Reg 34.5"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productYounginAussie | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeEddie Bauer in AustraliaJul 13, 2019
This is the perfect light weight raincoat. I needed a raincoat for Australia. It was lightweight but don't let the thin material foul you its not a heavy weight for rainy and cooler climates. I did wear a sweatshirt under and it was perfect. The raincoat easily rolled up to taking up no room or adding little to no weight to my already packed suitcase. Oh also it was quite pretty and I loved the olive green color. I highly recommend this rain jacket.
- Yes, I recommend this productSuz | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeVery SatisfiedJul 7, 2019
Great find on sale. Have been looking for a llight, easy to layer jacket with an updated comfortable look and this is perfect. Love the loden color. I wear too much black and this color goes with anything. And waterproof for rainy or snowy days!
- Yes, I recommend this productYLynn | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat lightweight rain jacketJun 14, 2019
I chose this jacket for the length and the fact it is lightweight, it makes a perfect rain jacket for the ongoing rains we are having this spring and summer. It fits perfectly and I am sure I will use it for many years, thinking about buying another color.