- StormRepel DWR
- Tumble Dry
This water-repellent nylon/cotton jacket is just the thing for a lightweight layer in spring and summer. The adjustable hood and cuffs let you dial in the fit, and elastic at the back waist creates a flattering silhouette.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Average length: Reg 27.5"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 73% nylon/27% cotton
- Yes, I recommend this productRaindropzGender FemaleHeight 5'11"Type TallActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat looking lightweight jacketSep 16, 2019
I ordered the L and XL, and both were a similar fit. I opted for the XL for a bit more wiggle room in the shoulders and ability to put a bulkier top on underneath but looks-wise, but it didn't look significantly bigger than the L or sloppy when wearing it (I'm about 5' 11"/ 200# for reference). The fabric is lightweight and soft, and does a great job of rolling off the raindrops. I love this jacket, and the sale price was great!
- Yes, I recommend this productkkd79Gender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type TallActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeI'm glad I bought this!Sep 16, 2019
Super nice jacket! It's lightweight and sporty-looking. It's slightly longer, which I love. I purchased the olive green version in size M (my usual EB size for jackets) while it was on sale and I'm glad I did! The fit is as expected, but there's not enough room to allow for any bulky sweaters to be worn underneath. The fabric is rather thin, so something for the spring or late summer/early fall. The quality is superb, as usual with EB. I have lots of jackets (too many, probably), but I will wear this one until it gets too cold this year - excellent value for money!
- Yes, I recommend this productRosemaryGender FemaleHeight 5'0"Type PetiteActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat Jacket for early fall or late spring.Sep 9, 2019