- StormRepel DWR
- Tumble Dry
This water-repellent nylon/cotton jacket is just the thing for a lightweight layer in spring and summer. The adjustable hood and cuffs let you dial in the fit, and elastic at the back waist creates a flattering silhouette.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Average length: Reg 27.5"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 73% nylon/27% cotton
- Yes, I recommend this productqueenGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is smallFit:SmallLargegood jacketAug 8, 2019
the body seems fit tight
- Yes, I recommend this productPetuniaGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is very smallFit:SmallLargeNice jacketAug 7, 2019
Very small I had to return it. Ali's shorter than I like.
- Yes, I recommend this productHiker2GenderHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeNice simple jacketAug 3, 2019
I'm glad I have this unlined jacket for slightly cool, light rain days. So far, rain beads up on the fabric surface. Not good for heavy rain or cold. Black color is definitely charcoal gray, but that's o.k. Wish it had an inside pocket but can live without it. Nice, simple style with a slightly loose, but flattering, fit.