Storm Shed® Parka
- Water Repellent
- Secure Pocket
This 3-layer soft shell parka features seam-sealed construction and a super durable, highly water-repellent finish for excellent weather protection. The breathable polyester/spandex fabric also offers the freedom of two-way stretch mobility to ensure maximum comfort.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- StormRepel® Super DWR, our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Seam-sealed construction for superior weather protection
- Aquaguard Vislon front zip
- Adjustable hood
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Length, Reg Small: 32.5"
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 92% polyester/8% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productBeadster61Gender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsLovely coatApr 11, 2021
This is a beautiful jacket. I ordered the medium, but then exchanged it for a large, because I wanted it to look chic and be able to layer it. The peacock blue is gorgeous and rich and unusual. The styling and details are excellent.
- Yes, I recommend this productZiggyGenderHeightType RegularActivityLeisurePros QualityConsGreat Rain JacketApr 6, 2021
Bought XL to fit over sweatshirt. Today wore to softball game in the rain over another coat. Kept nice and dry. Love the sleeves are long and this jacket body is long to protect you.
- JoJo57Gender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsBeautiful jacket - one major complaintSep 21, 2020
This is a beautiful well-made jacket. I got the peacock and love it. It's hard to find rain jackets that aren't frumpy looking. This one definitely is not - love the form fit. The sleeves are a little long however, they are cut in such a way that it's very easy to fold them back into a cuff when I don't want them longer. I have one major complaint about this jacket - in this day and age and for this price there should be an upper cell phone pocket - inside or outside would be fine. But come on - no inside pocket whatsover? Should be a given. I will likely keep it because it's everything else I want but I am pretty disappointed in that.