CirrusLite Down Duffle Coat
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
Our best-selling CirrusLite now comes in a duffle length for maximum warmth. Premium Down insulation protects you—from the top of your head to below your knees—against sub-zero winter weather.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Adjustable hood
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Two-way front zip for comfort while moving or sitting
- Length, Reg Small: 40"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productlinnieyogaGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsmy first puffy down coat! one was not enough!!Mar 31, 2021
my very first puffy coat ... fits like a glove, sleek and OH SO WARM
- Yes, I recommend this productNoneGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsSuper lightMar 2, 2021
Nice style and comfort
- Yes, I recommend this productKarenSGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityCommuteProsConsMy favorite coat!Mar 3, 2020
I live in the Midwest, although this winter has been mild, this is my favorite coat. It keeps the wind and cold out nicely. Indoors I can keep it on because it doesn't get too hot. It's very comfortable and lightweight. Truly my favorite coat!