CirrusLite Down Duffle Coat
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
Our best-selling CirrusLite now comes in a duffle length for maximum warmth. Premium Down insulation protects you—from the top of your head to below your knees—against sub-zero winter weather.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Adjustable hood
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Two-way front zip for comfort while moving or sitting
- Length, Reg Small: 40"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productKarenSGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityCommuteProsConsMy favorite coat!Mar 3, 2020
I live in the Midwest, although this winter has been mild, this is my favorite coat. It keeps the wind and cold out nicely. Indoors I can keep it on because it doesn't get too hot. It's very comfortable and lightweight. Truly my favorite coat!
- Yes, I recommend this productCocoGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsLove it!Dec 22, 2019
I love this coat. This is a great coat. Very light and comfortable, not bulky. Great for cool to cold but not freezing temperatures. I have the shorter version of this coat in three colors, and am very excited to have it in the longer version. I hate when I enter a store and have to remove my coat because it is too hot, but I don't have that problem with this style. The coat fits very nicely. True to size. The blue color is very nice.
- Yes, I recommend this productSandyGender FemaleHeight 5'3"TypeActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat coat!Nov 13, 2020
I love this coat, as I do all my jackets from Eddie Bauer. Great quality, wash beautifully. And the fit is true to size. This particular coat is just the teeniest bit roomy....enough to wear layers underneath. It is NOT particularly warm under 45 degrees, without adding an underlayer.