CirrusLite Down Duffle Coat
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel DWR
- Fill Power
Our best-selling CirrusLite now comes in a duffle length for maximum warmth. Premium Down insulation protects you—from the top of your head to below your knees—against sub-zero winter weather.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union 851564 More About RDS
- Adjustable hood
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Two-way front zip for comfort while moving or sitting
- Length, Reg Small: 40"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productJoGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, FitConsSimple and comfortableNov 14, 2021
I've been buying the cirruslite coats for my family for years and finally decided to replace my old LL Bean coat with this one. I am 5'10" and 160 pounds - I tried the Tall M and the Tall L. The Tall L fit better. I am usually a 10 in tops and I found the shoulder seam a bit narrow in the M and just right on the L. I can wear a big sweater underneath and it feels roomy. The hood is nice and big - I can easily wear a hat and zip the collar all the way up even with a scarf. The sleeves are nice and long and it hits me exactly at knee length. I do wish there was an interior zip pocket. In my experience with other CirrusLite coats, they wash well and hold up for many years.
- Yes, I recommend this productTriciaGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsCirrus Light down duffleNov 4, 2021
I bought the down duffle to run errands in or to wear traveling for work. The length is perfect to protect agains the east winds we get here and its light weight so I don't get too hot. Perfect to wear fall to winter or winter to spring season changes. I can wear a shirt and light weight sweater or sweatshirt and still have good movability.
- Yes, I recommend this productBooGender FemaleHeight 6'1"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsAwesome!Oct 25, 2021
So lightweight and packable! EB should consider including a stuff bag for the jacket, like some of their other packable jackets from the past few years. Would definitely recommend this jacket. I bought mine in black.