CirrusLite Down Puffer Jacket
- Temp Rating
The new hoodie version of one of our best-selling down jackets, this CirrusLite features classic styling, a water-repellent nylon shell, and sub-zero warmth with its Premium Down insulation.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Snap-close windbreak over front zip: Extra protection against the elemensts
- Adjustable drawcord hem: Dial in the fit
- Average length, Small: Reg 22"
- Relaxed; A generous fit. Relaxed on body. Designed to fit over heavy layers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productHappy in NCGenderHeightTypeActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsWowMar 12, 2021
Fabulous jacket, generous fit, short style looks really great on! Please bring this style back in all sizes and more colors!
- Yes, I recommend this productTimberGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, FitConsWarm and stylishFeb 26, 2021
Really cute crop. It is so warm, I love that the bottom can be drawn tight for added warmth. I am really happy I bought this.
- Yes, I recommend this productSBGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityPros Comfort, FitConsLOVE the cropOct 30, 2020
I have been looking for a cropped down jacket for some time and this is perfect. I wear wide leg pants most of the time and this cropped puffer looks way better than ones that hit at mid-hip. Roomy for sweaters underneath, comfortable, lightweight, and warm for our long winters. I am hoping Eddie Bauer will also make vests and less puffy cropped down jackets too!