Eastide Insulated Waterproof Trench Coat
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Secure Pocket
The waterproof WeatherEdge® technology in this nylon trench coat includes fully seam-sealed construction for maximum protection from the elements. Inside, ThermaFill® insulation provides sub-zero warmth.
- WeatherEdge® waterproof/breathable technology
- StormRepel® Super DWR, our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- ThermaFill® insulation (80g in body, 60g in hood and sleeves)
- Interior secure zip chest pocket
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productGrandmaGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsPerfect coat for me!Nov 30, 2019
Love this black coat! It is waterproof so it keeps me warm and dry. The zippered pockets on the outside are big. It is very comfortable to wear a sweater on inside of coat when needed. Thanks for a wonderful product.
- Yes, I recommend this productheathermananGenderHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsI love this coat.Nov 19, 2019
This coat. It's replaced three different coats I had in my closet. I don't need them anymore since this coat is now my every day rain/wind/cold favorite!
- Yes, I recommend this productBeachcomberGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type TallActivityWalkingProsConsPerfect Warm RaincoatOct 31, 2019
I bought this and the "Woman On The Go" insulated raincoat. I compared both and to be honest, loved both. I ultimately only kept this coat because it was more comfortable. The Woman On The Go did offer more versatility with the removable lining and hood, however this coat was simply better. Because the lining on this coat isn't removable and is more compact, it's less bulky and more flattering, yet just as warm. I wore it down on the beach on a windy day when it was only 30 degrees outside and I was kept warm. It's definitely wind proof. The pockets have a nice warm lining and kept my hands warm. The hood is also lined so my head was warm. The coat itself is cut a bit different. The body of the coat is cut similar to Woman On The Go but the arms are more generously cut so that the coat was WAY more comfortable than the other coat. I'm 5'9" and normally wear a size 14 and the large fits perfect on me. I can easily wear a sweater underneath without feeling restricted at all, although the coat is warm enough that you don't need to wear a lot of layers. I also like the higher front and lower back. The front comes between my mid thigh and knee and the back almost to my knee. When I sat down on a log, My butt didn't get wet. This coat is perfect. Having the two way zipper is another option that I appreciate. It also has bungees to tighten the hood. I live in Seattle and figure I'll be able to wear this coat for 3 out of 4 of our seasons.