Eastide Insulated Waterproof Trench Coat
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Secure Pocket
The waterproof WeatherEdge® technology in this nylon trench coat includes fully seam-sealed construction for maximum protection from the elements. Inside, ThermaFill® insulation provides sub-zero warmth.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- WeatherEdge® waterproof/breathable technology
- StormRepel® Super DWR, our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- ThermaFill® insulation (80g in body, 60g in hood and sleeves)
- Interior secure zip chest pocket
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productNJ MomGenderHeight 5'1"TypeActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat Fitting CoatJul 3, 2021
This coat is exactly what I have been looking for in a comfortable commuting, dog walking, and hiking coat. I just received it and cannot attest to its durability, however, it appears to be very good quality and am sure it will last for years. I just retired a 25+ year old Eddie Bauer coat.
- Yes, I recommend this productdldvGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsBest Coat Ever!May 24, 2020
I bought this coat on a whim; I liked the length. I now love the versatility and the flattering fit and would buy more colours if they had more. North to South, I live in the middle of Ontario. it can get pretty cold in the winter, but with a light fleece underneath, this coat works to -20C when walking the dogs and is comfortable enough to +10C for running errands in the car. The chest pocket actually holds a plus size iPhone. This coat has replaced three seasons of coats for me...almost. I keep my down parka for -35C morning walks with the dogs.
- Yes, I recommend this productgmvGender FemaleHeight 5'0"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsPerfectionFeb 21, 2020
I am so pleased with this coat that I'm reluctant to remove it when inside. It's great for Seattle weather, took the place of a down coat and a rain jacket that went in my donation pile. Great color (navy), great length, it fits perfectly (xs) and it's PNW chic. I'll be wearing this for years.