CirrusLite Down Side-Zip Parka
- Temp Rating
- Water Repellent
- Fill Power
The Premium Down insulation will keep you warm all winter, and the water-repellent nylon shell has side zips at the hem that not only increase your mobility, they also give you multiple style options.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Adjustable, insulated hood with removable faux fur ruff
- Hem-to-waist side zips for mobility and style versatility
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Average length, Small: 30.5"
- Relaxed; A generous fit. Relaxed on body. Designed to fit over heavy layers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- jlsGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsCozy Jacket!Dec 17, 2019
I wanted a warm, but light weight jacket for winter and this jacket is perfect. I wouldn't wear this out in the snow, but it is a great everyday jacket. I did have to size down from my normal Eddie Bauer jacket size, as this jacket is a little over sized.
- Yes, I recommend this productAdk girlGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsCozy parkaNov 26, 2019
Very cozy warm jacket. The full price for this coat is a bit high, why I only gave 4 stars for value. I purchased it for 50% off. I like the zip person the side to give more room for walking or driving. I bought the gray color which is more marshmallow like.
- GertieGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros ComfortCons Poor FitReally bigDec 11, 2020
Ordered my usual size M, coat was very loose and had boxy. I loved the light gray color, lightness, warmth, and sleek material (quite thin) but the shape was not flattering. No need for the side zips since it was so loose. I would not exchange for a small since it seemed it might then be too tight across my chest. Returning for cirrus light 2.0 parka.