IgniteLite Hybrid Parka
- StormRepel DWR
- Wind Resistant
- 4 Way Stretch
- Odor Control
- Secure Pocket
Tooled for superior comfort and ultralight performance, this parka has water-repellent ripstop nylon front and back panels that cover 100g PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Active for windproof warmth. The sides and sleeves are four-way stretch polyster/spandex fleece that's breathable and features odor control technology.
- StormRepel® DWR finish on front and back sheds moisture
- Polygiene® odor control in sides, and sleeves. Wear More. Wash Less®
- Tuckaway hood folds into collar when not needed
- Thumbhole cuffs for extended coverage and easy layering
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Active: An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 100% nylon front/back panels: 92% polyester/8% spandex sides, sleeves: 100% nylon lining
- ShelleyBelleGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityTrainingPros Deep pockets, Great fabrics, Long length, Surprisingly warm on cold daysConsGreat length, great fitDec 27, 2019
Love this jacket! I bought this in the fall and having been wearing for a few months as my coat to go back Andy forth to the gym and for light outdoor activity like walks in the park. The long length isn't both flattering with tights, and also adds a little warmth for colder days. Like most EB clothes, it runs a bit roomy. I'm typically a 12-14 and wear medium in most EB styles; I got the large to be able to add some layers below for colder days. I bought the white version since it's a little fresher color option than the usual. I would love a second or third for when this is in the wash, but hoping for the plum or blue or another interesting option like what's offered in the similar style vest. More like this with long length and great fabrics, please!
- Yes, I recommend this productLaurenKateGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Fitted, Stylish, WarmConsPerfect, cozy jacketNov 15, 2019
Great jacket - just love the way it fits (slim fit) and feels. It's cozy and keeps me warm on cold days. Probably not ideal for temperatures lower than 45 degrees (sleeves are thin material) but so far it's perfect for cold fall days. The longer length is perfect.