Lanely Hybrid Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel DWR
- Fill Power
- Secure Pocket
Multiple approaches to cozy warmth in one stunning parka: down-insulated quilted nylon on top, ThermaFill®-insulated wool blend below, ultrasoft sherpa fleece lining in the hood, collar, and upper back. Bring on the winter weather!
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- QUILTED NYLON UPPER BODY:
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Adjustable drawstring hood with removable faux fur ruff
- Interior secure zip chest pocket
- Interior rib-knit storm cuffs to seal out cold
- WOOL-BLEND LOWER BODY:
- 100g ThermaFill® insulation
- Angled side pockets with hidden snap for added security
- Average length, Small: Reg 33"
- 100% nylon upper body: 50% wool/40% polyester/10% viscose lower body
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productAshleeGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBougieJun 21, 2021
For reference I am 5'2 170 pounds. The medium was too small I should've ordered a large.
- Yes, I recommend this productpureCheriGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsbeautiful coat!!Mar 20, 2021
This coat is absolutely gorgeous! The length is perfect. The material is super high quality. The hood is nice and fluffy. I'm super excited about it and wearing it on these cold Spring and Winter days. The leather pull is just a piece of fabric, not leather as other reviews have said. I plan on adding my own later on. This is a perfect purchase!
- Yes, I recommend this productHannahGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Quality, VersatileConsSo in love with this coat! Very chic.Mar 8, 2021
I was a bit hesitant to buy this coat, because I hate shopping online and have never shopped at Eddie Bauer before. I'm so glad I took a chance on it! The coat fits just as it should (my measurements matched the "small" guidelines exactly). The coat is ever so slightly loose/boxy, but it's a parka, so that's to be expected. It's good because it allows room for layering. Overall I just think this coat is SO CHIC! It looks expensive and stylish, and is different from the boring black winter coats everyone wears. The fuzz inside the body and hood is SO soft and makes the coat feel very cuddly. It's very warm and feels like a high quality item that will last me years!