Voyager Reversible Parka
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel DWR
- Packs Into Pocket
Packable and reversible, this hooded parka features PrimaLoft® insulation for warmth, and a water-repellent finish on the polyester shell. Inside the chest pocket is a removable RFID pouch that protects your ID and credit cards from unauthorized scanning.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 100g PrimaLoft® Black insulation
- Packs into right hand pocket to create a neck pillow
- RFID pouch in chest pocket
- Average length, Small: 32.5"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productElGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros lightweight, packable, reversible, warm, water resistantCons sometimes reversible zipper is hard to operateSuch a versatile piece of outerwear!Feb 16, 2020
Found this versatile piece of outerwear at an Eddie Bauer Outlet in Vermont. I'm wearing it to run errands, on top of layers when I go for winter exercise walks outside, traveling, etc.
- Yes, I recommend this productNCVCoGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type PetiteActivityLeisurePros Dark loden color is versatile, Lightweight, Packs Small / Compresses, Reversible to black interiorConsLightweight and reversible - great ftravel and everyday wearNov 2, 2019
Although I usually purchase petite sizes, they were not available so I ordered the XS hoping it would fit. Although the parka is a little shapeless, It runs true to size and I am able to fit mid-weight layers underneath. The dark loden color is a bit shiny which I did not expect but got used to. The parka is a bit plain and has few external features other than the welcomed zippered pockets (reverse black side has unzippered pockets) and attached hood so I found an interesting scarf was necessary to give it more style. I look forward to using this parka not only on weekends but especially for traveling. It is so lightweight and packable. I have yet to see whether it will keep me warm when the temperature approaches 20 degrees but it is great so far. I waited until EB offered a Friends and Family discount because I found the item pricey without the discount.
- Yes, I recommend this productGa girlGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type PetiteActivityWalkingProsConsLong arms bewareFeb 14, 2020
The quilted side was shinier than I expected but not a deal breaker. The smooth side was more of a matte finish. This did not offer petite sizes but I decided to take a chance. I am 5'1 1/2. The sleeves were a tiny bit long but usually the regular size is several inches too long. So if you have long arms you might be unhappy and if you are petite you probably will be happy! Also I bought this at a really good price.