Voyager Reversible Parka
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel DWR
- Packs Into Pocket
Packable and reversible, this hooded parka features PrimaLoft® insulation for warmth, and a water-repellent finish on the polyester shell. Inside the chest pocket is a removable RFID pouch that protects your ID and credit cards from unauthorized scanning.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 100g PrimaLoft® Black insulation
- Packs into right hand pocket to create a neck pillow
- RFID pouch in chest pocket
- Average length, Small: 32.5"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productNCVCoGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type PetiteActivityLeisurePros Dark loden color is versatile, Lightweight, Packs Small / Compresses, Reversible to black interiorConsLightweight and reversible - great ftravel and everyday wearNov 2, 2019
Although I usually purchase petite sizes, they were not available so I ordered the XS hoping it would fit. Although the parka is a little shapeless, It runs true to size and I am able to fit mid-weight layers underneath. The dark loden color is a bit shiny which I did not expect but got used to. The parka is a bit plain and has few external features other than the welcomed zippered pockets (reverse black side has unzippered pockets) and attached hood so I found an interesting scarf was necessary to give it more style. I look forward to using this parka not only on weekends but especially for traveling. It is so lightweight and packable. I have yet to see whether it will keep me warm when the temperature approaches 20 degrees but it is great so far. I waited until EB offered a Friends and Family discount because I found the item pricey without the discount.