Glacier Peak Seamless Stretch Down Duffle Coat
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel DWR Plus
- Fill Power
- Seam Sealed
Wrap yourself in warmth, even on the coldest days. This duffle coat offers more than 40 inches of Premium Down-insulated luxury. The waterproof polyester fabric is constructed with mechanical stretch for superior comfort and mobility. And the channels holding the down in place are bonded rather than sewn, creating seamless protection against the elements.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or XL/16.
- StormRepel® DWR Plus finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Bonded channels eliminate seams that can lose heat
- Hand pockets lined with soft microfleece
- Interior secure zip chest pocket
- Adjustable, insulated hood
- Interior rib-knit cuffs to seal out cold
- Two-way front zip for comfort while moving or sitting
- Length, Reg Small: 44.5"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productLindaGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect! Exactly what I've been looking for.Apr 2, 2021
Love that it doesn't have the 'bell' look. Just snug enough - not puffy.
- Yes, I recommend this productTHGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsOutstanding CoatMar 31, 2021
Wore this standing out in heavy rain for 2 hours at 4C. Stayed warm and dry. Atlantic colour is lovely.. Size M left me room for a bulky sweater, which is what I'm usually wearing in winter, so no need to change to put on the coat The coat is shaped and flattering. It's unbelievably light. I'm very pleased with this purchase.
- Yes, I recommend this productKatGender FemaleHeight 5'11"Type TallActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsPerfect jacketMar 30, 2021
Love this jacket! I walk my dogs daily and I needed a warm jacket for Minnesota winters. I enjoy the length and range of motion. I like the understated look and purchased this specifically because it didn't have a fur trim.