Glacier Peak Seamless Stretch Down Duffle Coat
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR Plus
- Secure Pocket
- 2 Layer
Wrap yourself in warmth, even on the coldest days. This duffle coat offers more than 40 inches of Premium Down-insulated luxury. The waterproof polyester fabric is constructed with mechanical stretch for superior comfort and mobility. And the channels holding the down in place are bonded rather than sewn, creating seamless protection against the elements.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- StormRepel® DWR Plus finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union 851564 More About RDS
- Bonded channels eliminate seams that can lose heat
- Hand pockets lined with soft microfleece
- Interior secure zip chest pocket
- Adjustable, insulated hood
- Interior rib-knit cuffs to seal out cold
- Two-way front zip for comfort while moving or sitting
- Length, Reg Small: 44.5"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester