Glacier Peak Seamless Stretch Down Duffle Coat
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR Plus
- Secure Pocket
- 2 Layer
Wrap yourself in warmth, even on the coldest days. This duffle coat offers more than 40 inches of Premium Down-insulated luxury. The waterproof polyester fabric is constructed with mechanical stretch for superior comfort and mobility. And the channels holding the down in place are bonded rather than sewn, creating seamless protection against the elements.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- StormRepel® DWR Plus finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union 851564 More About RDS
- Bonded channels eliminate seams that can lose heat
- Hand pockets lined with soft microfleece
- Interior secure zip chest pocket
- Adjustable, insulated hood
- Interior rib-knit cuffs to seal out cold
- Two-way front zip for comfort while moving or sitting
- Length, Reg Small: 44.5"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productLinmacGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsA great coatNov 25, 2021
This coat has it all. It is light, comfortable,warm and looks good. It seems to have some shape, but does not look too bulky and has enough room that you can comfortably wear a sweater underneath. But I doubt you will need anything under it as it is so warm All in all I am happy with this coat BUT I am not happy with the delivery company. It took nineteen days to arrive after shipping with no updates to tracking for the last sixteen days until delivered. I alley Customer Service who asked me to wait a few more days otherwise they would refund. As the colour I chose,Sprig, was sold out in all sizes I would have been upset if it did not reach me. Glad it finally did. Eddie Bauer are you listening? Sprig was obviously a favourite colour as sold out very quickly, you need to get more, as I am sure you could sell more of this colour especially
- Yes, I recommend this productBhamGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityLeisurePros Comfort, QualityConsSo cozyNov 18, 2021
Wearing this is like wearing a cozy blanket. It keeps me toasty during light activity at freezing temperatures. I love that it keeps my butt and legs warm. The only con is the hood, which exposes my forehead and some of my hair. I often wear a hat along with this coat. Overall, great for petites (I'm 5'2" usually wear PXS or P2).
- Yes, I recommend this productLTGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, FitConsSizing is the best!Nov 13, 2021
So i've always had a difficult time finding the right size for a winter jacket. Living in Canada, this was a struggle every winter since I can remember. I would squeeze into a M because the L was just too big, and then I would outgrow it. I purchased a L in this jacket hoping it would be the perfect size. I tried it on with a sweater underneath and it was perfection. I had room to grow but it looked exactly like I wanted it to look - not too baggy, not too tight, no one wants a slim fitting winter jacket (at least I don't). For reference, I'm around a size 12 in pants (I have wide hips and this jacket fit over them perfectly), and bigger upper arms. It didn't feel too tight in the armpit area. Like I said before, it fit perfectly. I could move with ease. It's like I finally found the perfect jacket size!