Glacier Peak Seamless Stretch Down Parka
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR Plus
- Secure Pocket
- 2 Layer
The superior comfort and sub-zero warmth of Premium Down is now even better. Bonded channels in this parka eliminate sewn seams for maximum thermal efficiency, and the mechanical stretch of the polyester shell provides exceptional mobility. A durable, water-repellent finish causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- StormRepel® DWR Plus finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union 851564 More About RDS
- Two secure hand pockets
- Secure zip chest pocket
- Interior secure zip chest pocket
- Adjustable hood
- Length, Reg Small: 33"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit on midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productJuliGender FemaleHeight 6'1"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsFantastic coatNov 15, 2021
Replacing an Eddie Bauer down coat I donated last winter. Wore yesterday to a high school football game. 30 degrees and snowing at game time. I was warm and dry the whole game. So thankful it had a hood. I also like the ribbing around the inside collar, it helps keep the neck warm. Repelled snow and water. I'm really happy with this so far.
- Yes, I recommend this productChristineGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBeautiful warm coatNov 9, 2021
It is too hot here to wear the coat now, but I'll really enjoy it in December in Colorado. It has been so hot I had to wait for a cool day so I could try it on over a sweater! Great fit, movement, color, material, great fitting hood.
- Yes, I recommend this productSilvaplanaGender FemaleHeight 5'2"TypeActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsGreat CoatOct 10, 2021
Perfect combination of style and function.