Glacier Peak Seamless Stretch Down Parka
- StormRepel DWR Plus
- Secure Pocket
The superior comfort and sub-zero warmth of Premium Down is now even better. Bonded channels in this parka eliminate sewn seams for maximum thermal efficiency, and the mechanical stretch of the polyester shell provides exceptional mobility. A durable, water-repellent finish causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- StormRepel® DWR Plus finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Two secure hand pockets
- Secure zip chest pocket
- Interior secure zip chest pocket
- Adjustable hood
- Length, Reg Small: 33"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit on midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productSilvaplanaGender FemaleHeight 5'2"TypeActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsGreat CoatOct 10, 2021
Perfect combination of style and function.
- Yes, I recommend this productMLGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsGreat parkaSep 26, 2021
This parka is fantastic. I purchased the Lodge duffel parka (also amazing) last winter and wanted something a bit shorter for less severe cold temperatures. This parka has a nice fit, great length, and I love the stretch fabric that has a nice matte finish to it. No chance of feathers/down poking through. I purchased in the Atlantic colour and it's such a nice alternative to black. Winter in the Canadian prairies is generally quite severe. Eddie Bauer outerwear has never disappointed.
- Yes, I recommend this productSunflowerGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBest parka I have ever ownedSep 18, 2021
Have only tried this on as winter hasn't arrived but looking forward to wearing it. Love the material, well fitting hood, deep pockets and overall comfort!