Sun Valley Down Duffle Coat
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
The long-coat version of our best-selling down parka, for ultimate warmth in the most extreme cold. Water-repellent nylon/polyester shell pairs with the down insulation to create an exceptional barrier against winter onslaughts, yet is remarkably lightweight. Princess seams create slimming lines.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Snap-off hood with removable faux fur ruff
- Two secure zip pockets along princess seams
- Left sleeve pocket
- Average length: Small 44.5"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 80% nylon/20% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productWisconsin walkerGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type PetiteActivityLeisurePros So cozy and warmConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeAmazing!Feb 21, 2020
This coat is amazing. It keeps me comfy at 5 below zero.
- Yes, I recommend this productDressage divaGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type TallActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeOUTSTANDING!!!Feb 20, 2020
I have a MUCH older Eddie Bauer down duffle coat. While warm, it's bulky. This one is more fitted and stylish looking.
- Yes, I recommend this productMomof5Gender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type PlusActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLOVE, LOVE, LOVE this coat! Warm, yet not too puffy.Feb 4, 2020
I just love this coat! Perfect for being able to sit comfortably on, on the bleachers at any sport. I am on the sidelines for football, hockey and lacrosse. I can't believe I waited to long to get this coat! I also work on a university campus, and it keeps me toasty on the walk from the parking lot.