Sun Valley Down Duffle Coat
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
The long-coat version of our best-selling down parka, for ultimate warmth in the most extreme cold. Water-repellent nylon/polyester shell pairs with the Premium Down insulation to create an exceptional barrier against winter onslaughts, yet is remarkably lightweight. Princess seams create slimming lines.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Zip-off hood with removable faux fur ruff
- Two secure zip pockets along princess seams
- Left sleeve pocket
- Length, Reg Small: 44.5"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 80% nylon/20% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productAkunnaGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsIncredibly light, stylish and warmOct 30, 2020
Everyone told me I can never go wrong with an Eddie Bauer! Everyone was right!
- Yes, I recommend this productSammyGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type TallActivityOtherPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsSuper warm even for MN wintersOct 19, 2020
Bought this last year and I couldn't be happier. It is very warm and I live in Minnesota where winters can be cold. I love the length of it and would highly recommend.
- Yes, I recommend this productOntarianGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsIncredibly warm and stylishSep 12, 2020
Wow! Last February, I got this coat and could be happier. It is extremely warm and very suitable for cold Canadian winters. This coat fits nicely, looks good and is made well.