Sun Valley Down Duffle Coat
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
The long-coat version of our best-selling down parka, for ultimate warmth in the most extreme cold. Water-repellent nylon/polyester shell pairs with the down insulation to create an exceptional barrier against winter onslaughts, yet is remarkably lightweight. Princess seams create slimming lines.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Snap-off hood with removable faux fur ruff
- Two secure zip pockets along princess seams
- Left sleeve pocket
- Average length: Small 44.5"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 80% nylon/20% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productCarmen.ChicagoanGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityCommuteProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeWarn Coat!Jan 25, 2020
First time ordering a long jacket. I'm 5'6, 190lbs, and it reached right below my mid calf in the size XL. It was nice and lightweight and felt really warm but sadly have to return it because it's too long. It also had a little pouch gather up at the stomach when I sat down. Might have needed a Large but got XL because I have broad shoulders. The XL a bit of room, but so comfy nonetheless.
- Yes, I recommend this productWomens Tall BuyerGenderHeightType TallActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeSo love this coat!Jan 23, 2020
Perfect coat for dog walking! And for any other time it gets super cold out. Love everything about it. Especially happy that Eddie Bauer kept the double zipper on this coat - helpful to unzip the bottom a little when it's not quite so cold (and also nice to keep it zipped all the way down when it is super cold). Important to have the option! I see EB is not putting those double zippers in all of their coats any longer - in my humble opinion, that's a "penny wise pound foolish" decision.
- Yes, I recommend this productMMGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeWarm and stylish!Jan 17, 2020
I needed a warmer coat and this fits the bill perfectly! Well made, love the details, like how it has warm cuffs inside the sleeves, zippered pockets, an extra pocket on the upper sleeve, the hood fits warmly and snaps under your chin to keep wind out. Just what I was looking for!