Sun Valley Down Duffle Coat
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
The long-coat version of our best-selling down parka, for ultimate warmth in the most extreme cold. Water-repellent nylon/polyester shell pairs with the down insulation to create an exceptional barrier against winter onslaughts, yet is remarkably lightweight. Princess seams create slimming lines.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Snap-off hood with removable faux fur ruff
- Two secure zip pockets along princess seams
- Left sleeve pocket
- Average length: Small 44.5"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 80% nylon/20% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productDanaGender FemaleHeight 6'0"Type TallActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove it!! I am 6' tall. Finally! Long enough sleeves!Nov 14, 2019
I have tried on what feels like millions of coats. The sleeves are never long enough. Until now!! I am an average weight, 6' tall woman. I ordered Size large/tall. This coat lands between halfway between my ankles and knees... and the sleeves go just slightly past my wrists. The fit is perfect. It has a somewhat fitted body, so it doesn't look like a giant sleeping bag. It is actually flattering. For the first time, I'm not completely dreading a snowy Colorado winter!
- Yes, I recommend this productservicepuppyraiserGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityLeisureProsCons Fabric attracts dog hair.Fitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeKeeps you warm; great sizing/fit for petitesOct 29, 2019
I'm 5'3", 130 lbs. Petite medium sizing is perfect in arm length and sits below the knee as desired. Coat is nicely fitted to form a flattering shape. Wore it today in 2 degree weather and stayed perfectly warm. I purchased the blue coat which is a pretty blue color with a subtle sheen and a small mini pattern. Keep a lint roller handy if you have pets.
- Yes, I recommend this productJGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat ParkaOct 21, 2019
Looks very nice and fits well.