Sun Valley Down Duffle Coat
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
The long-coat version of our best-selling down parka, for ultimate warmth in the most extreme cold. Water-repellent nylon/polyester shell pairs with the Premium Down insulation to create an exceptional barrier against winter onslaughts, yet is remarkably lightweight. Princess seams create slimming lines.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Zip-off hood with removable faux fur ruff
- Two secure zip pockets along princess seams
- Left sleeve pocket
- Length, Reg Small: 44.5"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 80% nylon/20% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productAllyGenderHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsGreat coatApr 10, 2021
- Yes, I recommend this productWhimsy's walkerGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect!!!Apr 4, 2021
I am amazed at how perfect this coat is. It fits and looks even better than I expected.
- Yes, I recommend this producttexas087Gender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsLove this coatMar 25, 2021
I like comfortable clothes that also have a fitted look, and this coat is perfect. I have worn the Sun Valley Down Parka for two years and love it, so I had to get this long coat when I saw it came in Seapine this year. Same size as my older parka but seems slightly more fitted. I don't normally wear the hood, and find the neck to be snug enough to not need a scarf. Sleeves are nice and long, and the zipper chest pocket for my phone is very handy. I am sure I will be able to wear this for years.