Sun Valley Down Duffle Coat
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
The long-coat version of our best-selling down parka, for ultimate warmth in the most extreme cold. Water-repellent nylon/polyester shell pairs with the down insulation to create an exceptional barrier against winter onslaughts, yet is remarkably lightweight. Princess seams create slimming lines.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Snap-off hood with removable faux fur ruff
- Two secure zip pockets along princess seams
- Left sleeve pocket
- Average length: Small 44.5"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 80% nylon/20% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productservicepuppyraiserGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityLeisureProsCons Fabric attracts dog hair.Fitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeKeeps you warm; great sizing/fit for petitesOct 29, 2019
I'm 5'3", 130 lbs. Petite medium sizing is perfect in arm length and sits below the knee as desired. Coat is nicely fitted to form a flattering shape. Wore it today in 2 degree weather and stayed perfectly warm. I purchased the blue coat which is a pretty blue color with a subtle sheen and a small mini pattern. Keep a lint roller handy if you have pets.
- Yes, I recommend this productJGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat ParkaOct 21, 2019
Looks very nice and fits well.
- Yes, I recommend this productMom of 3Gender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeSun valley downFeb 23, 2019
I Bought 3 Eddie bauer coats. I 3/4 length and 2 long. I did love the 3/4 coat but wanted a little longer coat and this was the coat. Very warm. I am always cold. Love the soft fur on inside of pockets, inside by back and by the inside of bottom of sleeves. It is true to size. I got an CS. I am 5'4 about 105 lbs. It is very cold and windy in South Dakota. So far I love this coat, plus very pretty. The other coat I ordered ran a little big in the xs, the lodge down, plus it just didnt look quite as nice. The sun Valley in the 3/4 is a beautiful coat is a beautiful coat also if you want a shorter coat. I had a hard time deciding between the two sun valley ones. The shorter one has a sheen to it, the longer one has a pattern to it and is less shiny. But a great coat!! I am also looking forward to a warm coat for XCountry and track season(watching)