Sun Valley Down Duffle Coat
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
The long-coat version of our best-selling down parka, for ultimate warmth in the most extreme cold. Water-repellent nylon/polyester shell pairs with the Premium Down insulation to create an exceptional barrier against winter onslaughts, yet is remarkably lightweight. Princess seams create slimming lines.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Zip-off hood with removable faux fur ruff
- Two secure zip pockets along princess seams
- Left sleeve pocket
- Length, Reg Small: 44.5"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 80% nylon/20% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productNancyGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsCoat with hoodOct 17, 2021
Beautiful lines going in V direction. Double zipper top to bottom to top. Slenderizing
- Yes, I recommend this productGreatGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect Warm Coat!Oct 11, 2021
Fantastically beautiful and warm coat! I purchased it to wear in SE Alaska winters while outside for dog walks.
- Yes, I recommend this productTop of the MittenGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsFlattering and oh so cozy!Sep 5, 2021
Finally--a long coat that doesn't look like I'm wearing a sleeping bag! I live in Northern Michigan on the lakeshore and winters are harsh and can be extremely cold with lots of snow. I'm 5'9", 135lbs and bought the small. It fits perfectly with a sweater or sweatshirt on beneath. It's almost short in the arms, but I can make do with gloves. It cuts in a little at the waist which I appreciate, it gives a flattering shape. It's extremely warm and I love the cozy material around your neck and wrists. I've yet to wear this on a freezing winters day, but I'll update the review when I'm able to do so. So far, I'm very impressed! I can't wait to be covered from head to toe on walks in winter.