Sun Valley Down Duffle Coat
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
The long-coat version of our best-selling down parka, for ultimate warmth in the most extreme cold. Water-repellent nylon/polyester shell pairs with the Premium Down insulation to create an exceptional barrier against winter onslaughts, yet is remarkably lightweight. Princess seams create slimming lines.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union 851564 More About RDS
- Zip-off hood with removable faux fur ruff
- Two secure zip pockets along princess seams
- Left sleeve pocket
- Length, Reg Small: 44.5"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 80% nylon/20% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productDebraGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsA coat to purchase!Dec 1, 2021
Warm. Stylish and detailed where it matters...fleece inner cuffs to shut out cold drafts, fleece pockets for warmth, toggle on the zipper. This coat exceeded my expectations. It is incredibly warm, so lightweight that I easily wear it outdoors, indoors, and comfortably driving with the reversible zipper. It is one of my top winter coats ever. It earns its 5 stars. Treat yourself. Your won't be disappointed.
- Yes, I recommend this productParkaloveGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBuy it!Nov 16, 2021
It's comfortable and stylish! It's hard to find a parka and that doesn't look like your wearing a sleeping bag. This is it. It's fitted I'm around 160lbs 5'6. Usually a size 8 in tops and can do a size 10 in pants. If your a size 10 top and a size 12 bottom get the large.
- Yes, I recommend this productkfinnGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLOVE!!! Good qualityNov 10, 2021
This jacket is perfect!! Warm and so comfortable. Light weight and not heavy! Good quality. Will be perfect for northern winters in the Arctic for work. I am 5 foot 2 and ordered regular as I don't want to have to wear snow pants and it's mid calf. Easy to walk in. Fits true to size according to measurements and not tight across the back at all.