Luna Peak Down Parka
- Temp Rating
Stylish, 6"-wide baffled quilting holds the 650 fill Premium Down in place and delivers sub-zero warmth. Three zip pockets, including one interior, keep essentials secure.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Elastic at sides of hood and cuffs helps seal out cold
- Zipper garage/chin guard eliminates cold metal touching skin
- Average length: Reg 32.5"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productchrissyg | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsawesome ! love itMar 31, 2019
I LOVE IT !! ---- thank you ! i purchased on a promotion and discount ! its perfect ! and gorgeous ! hood etc. ! will serve me well along with my other long time eddie bauer attire for many winters to come ! NOW is the time to buy for next year !
- Yes, I recommend this productLuisa | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'0"Type PetiteActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargebeautiful quality and design! So happy with this jacketFeb 11, 2019
So so happy with this beautiful, warm perfect fitting coat!! This will def last me the next couple of years :)
- Yes, I recommend this productMissy | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove it!Dec 28, 2018
I am 5'9" and was concerned that the sleeves on the Medium might not be long enough, but it is a great fit! Very water resistant and warm!