Luna Peak Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Stylish, 6"-wide baffled quilting holds the 550 fill Premium Down in place and delivers sub-zero warmth. Three zip pockets, including one interior, keep essentials secure.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Elastic at sides of hood and cuffs helps seal out cold
- Zipper garage/chin guard eliminates cold metal touching skin
- Average length: Reg 32.5"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productAlexGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsJust awesomeMay 10, 2021
Just a great parka for cold weather, comfortable, looks very good, feels even better
- Yes, I recommend this productLindaGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PlusActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsNice coatMay 5, 2021
Nice color. I like/need the zippered pockets, which are a good size. Great length for me. I like the double zipper in front, which is particularly useful/convenient/comfortable for driving and sitting. The price was great. It's a little on the puffy side, but I like it a lot. I am not a fashionista.. I walk my dog in it, towards evening.
- Yes, I recommend this productBeanGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsJust what I wanted and need!Apr 17, 2021
Just the coat I needed.