Luna Peak Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Stylish, 6"-wide baffled quilting holds the 550 fill Premium Down in place and delivers sub-zero warmth. Three zip pockets, including one interior, keep essentials secure.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union 851564 More About RDS
- Elastic at sides of hood and cuffs helps seal out cold
- Zipper garage/chin guard eliminates cold metal touching skin
- Average length: Reg 32.5"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productLady MGender FemaleHeight 5'3"TypeActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGo ahead and buy !Nov 29, 2021
It is one of my favourite parka from EB. The fit is just right. It leans towards slim fit side. Most parka will give me a room in belly area and it makes me look chubby. I don't have issues with this parka. It's light weight. Filling power is 550 so it might not be warm enough unless you wear layers or thermal under it. I don't usually layer at all even in winter. I'll just wear a top that i wear all year round and rely on jacket for warmth and EB outwear does a really good job at it. For winter, I have sun valley down. I bought this one for fall or towards the end of winter into spring. I like the eggplant color. It has a blackish shiny finish and appears darker than the photo. And it's cute. Quality and design is very cute. It has elastic on hood and cuffs which will prevent from cold air getting inside. There's 2 sections of pockets inside - one slip one and one side one with zip on the left chest area. 2 more zipped sides pockets although i prefer snaps for the sides. It's a lovely jacket. Go ahead and buy.
- Yes, I recommend this productGrammieGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsI love this coat!Nov 13, 2021
I have been waiting to be able to review this coat. Now that it has gotten cold, I love this coat takes a bit to warm up, but then it is great. Keeps the wind out as well as keeping me warm. Love the eggplant color as well
- Yes, I recommend this productMarianneGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGorgeous coatNov 5, 2021
Love this coat, very light in weight, but super warm. Great blanket when in bad hotels😳