Luna Peak Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Stylish, 6"-wide baffled quilting holds the 550 fill Premium Down in place and delivers sub-zero warmth. Three zip pockets, including one interior, keep essentials secure.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Elastic at sides of hood and cuffs helps seal out cold
- Zipper garage/chin guard eliminates cold metal touching skin
- Average length: Reg 32.5"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productSharoni MacaronniGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLight weight, easy to take travelingMar 15, 2020
Light, easy to pack. Keeps me warm. Good quality product.
- Yes, I recommend this productCasiejoGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityCommuteProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeFantastic jacketMar 15, 2020
My goddaughter loves it
- Yes, I recommend this productDeb41Gender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityCommuteProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeWarm and lightMar 13, 2020
Nice and warm. The hood is the perfect size. The blue color is pretty and a nice change from black. I sized up so I would be comfortable with bulky sweaters underneath.