Luna Peak Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Stylish, 6"-wide baffled quilting holds the 550 fill Premium Down in place and delivers sub-zero warmth. Three zip pockets, including one interior, keep essentials secure.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Elastic at sides of hood and cuffs helps seal out cold
- Zipper garage/chin guard eliminates cold metal touching skin
- Average length: Reg 32.5"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productKayGender Prefer Not To SayHeight 5'4"Type PlusActivityTravelPros Comfort, Easy Care, FitConsGood basic and packableApr 11, 2021
Comfortable and clean design
- Yes, I recommend this productLanderGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, QualityConsWarm and Light WeightApr 8, 2021
Needed something a little longer and this was perfect. The fit is generous, so I recommend ordering your usual size. I ordered a size larger to fit over sweaters etc., but returned for my usual size.
- Yes, I recommend this productMartinaGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityHikingPros ComfortConsPerfectApr 3, 2021
I bought this jacket for a trip to Denver in the spring. It was perfect.gave protection for the cold and wind, but light enough to remain comfortable. Great jacket!