Charly Sherpa-Lined Parka
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Secure Pocket
Soft, high-pile sherpa fleece lines the hood, collar, and body of this parka. It also has 40 grams of synthetic insulation for added warmth. Five pockets (one interior) keep essentials secure.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish
- ThermaFill® insulation maintains warmth even in wet conditions
- Adjustable hood, waist, and cuffs
- Removable faux fur hood ruff
- Average length: Reg 36"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 62% cotton/38% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productButtercup the ThinkerGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeBest for shoveling!Jan 22, 2020
This is just the best coat to wear when shoveling snow, and in Utah, that is a lot! I like that the sleeves do not have the sherpa for this. I went up one size to help with movement and that was perfect. I did not like the faux fur but it zips right off. This is just a perfect coat for weight, movement and being waterproof.
- Yes, I recommend this productRRFGender MaleHeightTypeActivityGiftProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePerfectDec 25, 2019
Bought for my wife and she absolutely loves this coat!
- Yes, I recommend this productJenGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeFits perfectly!Dec 19, 2019
Fits exactly as it should and is very slimming.