Charly Sherpa-Lined Parka
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Secure Pocket
Soft, high-pile sherpa fleece lines the hood, collar, and body of this parka. It also has 40 grams of synthetic insulation for added warmth. Five pockets (one interior) keep essentials secure.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish
- ThermaFill® insulation maintains warmth even in wet conditions
- Adjustable hood, waist, and cuffs
- Removable faux fur hood ruff
- Average length: Reg 36"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 62% cotton/38% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productSuefromPSUGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeFabulous Parka!Dec 31, 2018
I got this parka for my daughter for Christmas. She just loves it. It is long enough for good coverage when she is walking the campus in PA. She loves the soft interior and the top and side entry pockets. Bravo!
- Yes, I recommend this productEddieDoesntLikeTallsGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type TallActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargei Likeee!Dec 24, 2018
Negative comment: AGAIN what is up with the sizes, Eddie??? Small Regular is great but sleeves are little short (barely reaching the wrist bone) but Medium Tall would've been too wide :( bring the Tall in Small, please. Black color looks like a washed dark gray color on my screen and I was hoping for that but in reality it's just black (I'm blaming my screen). Fabric is loud and feels like it's one of those that they use to make umbrellas. No sherpa in sleeves. And it's a little pricey. Positive comment: it still looks and feels great and well made. Fur is detachable. Water repellent. Zippered pockets. Overall the length and width are nice and i can wear it in chilly rainy weather. Bottom line: I'm keeping it and giving 5 stars.
- Yes, I recommend this productCoatladyGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityCommutePros Cute, WarmCons White sherpaFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeWarm and cozyDec 4, 2018
Love this coat! I had the Charly as a raincoat but I wanted it as a winter coat too. The Sherpa fabric is great but I wish it weren't white- I'm worried about makeup from my face getting on it, and it does rub against the lower face/cheeks. Still warm and cozy though and I'm glad I bought it.