- Super DWR
- 2 Layer
- Packs Into Pocket
Lightweight, waterproof nylon and the ability to pack it into its own pocket makes this heritage-inspired pullover anorak the perfect grab-and-go piece for hikes and errands around town.
- WeatherEdge® waterproof/breathable technology
- StormRepel® Super DWR for longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Half-zip front for quick venting: snap placket for wind and rain protection
- Front kangaroo pocket with dual side entries also has a top zip with flap to double as a carry pouch when anorak is stuffed inside
- Adjustable hood with drawcords and leather cordlock
- Elasticized cuffs and hem
- Average length: Reg Small 27"
- Easy/relaxed: A generous fit. Relaxed on body. Designed to fit over heavy layers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productKeeks | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type PetiteActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeNew Favourite Jacket !May 28, 2019
Absolute love the look, comfort and quality of this jacket
- Yes, I recommend this productEmilyAlyssa | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFavourite Jacket!May 15, 2019
This was my first purchase from Eddie Bauer and I'm really happy with it! I bought the Marigold and it is such a happy colour, plus I'm super easy to pick out of a crowd if need be. I often use this jacket as a wind breaker too, even though it isn't lined, the material is thick enough that it keeps you warmer on those in between days. The mesh liner underneath keeps the actual jacket material off of your skin so there's a good airflow to keep you warm without being too warm. It also keeps the material sticking to your skin when it's wet and raining. The jacket is not fitted so it's easy to put a sweater underneath and the length is great since it covers my butt so when I bend over my back doesn't get wet. The zipper undoes low enough that it's easy to pull over your head, but zips high enough that it blocks your face from the wind and keeps your hood from falling down. All in all, I love this coat and would highly recommend to my friends.
- Yes, I recommend this productkj | Verified userGenderHeightTypeActivitySnowboardingProsConsGreat pullover jacketMay 6, 2019