- StormRepel Super DWR
- 2 Layer
- Packs Into Pocket
Lightweight, waterproof nylon and the ability to pack it into its own pocket makes this heritage-inspired pullover anorak the perfect grab-and-go piece for hikes and errands around town.
- WeatherEdge® waterproof/breathable technology
- StormRepel® Super DWR for longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Half-zip front for quick venting: snap placket for wind and rain protection
- Front kangaroo pocket with dual side entries also has a top zip with flap to double as a carry pouch when anorak is stuffed inside
- Adjustable hood with drawcords and leather cordlock
- Elasticized cuffs and hem
- Average length: Reg Small 27"
- Easy/relaxed: A generous fit. Relaxed on body. Designed to fit over heavy layers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this producthotinFLGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeI like it!Sep 19, 2019
This is an attractive jacket that I think will be very functional. I haven't had a chance yet to test its waterproofing. It fits well, roomy enough for a sweater underneath. I usually wear a size 8 to 10, and order a Medium or Large in EB tops and this Medium fits very well.
- Yes, I recommend this productDog WalkerGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros convenient pockets, dry, hood drawstrings, warmCons Heavy / BulkyFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat Rain JacketSep 17, 2019
Love this rain jacket! It's just what I needed for taking my pup for walks while it is raining! Love the hand pouch and also the kangaroo pocket. Draw strings are nice around the hood. This has a nice mesh material inside which is breathable. This is a quality rain jacket. I would recommend this for anyone who needs general everyday rain gear!
- Yes, I recommend this productKeeksGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type PetiteActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeNew Favourite Jacket !May 28, 2019
Absolute love the look, comfort and quality of this jacket