- StormRepel Super DWR
- 2 Layer
- Packs Into Pocket
Lightweight, waterproof nylon and the ability to pack it into its own pocket makes this heritage-inspired pullover anorak the perfect grab-and-go piece for hikes and errands around town.
- WeatherEdge® waterproof/breathable technology
- StormRepel® Super DWR for longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Half-zip front for quick venting: snap placket for wind and rain protection
- Front kangaroo pocket with dual side entries also has a top zip with flap to double as a carry pouch when anorak is stuffed inside
- Adjustable hood with drawcords and leather cordlock
- Elasticized cuffs and hem
- Average length: Reg Small 27"
- Easy/relaxed: A generous fit. Relaxed on body. Designed to fit over heavy layers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productEddie loverGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is smallFit:SmallLargeEverything I had hoped forOct 9, 2019
Great coat. All that I had hoped for. Runs a little small if you want to wear much under it.
- Yes, I recommend this productMeganGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeStylishSep 22, 2019
Comfy and great vintage look.
- Yes, I recommend this producthotinFLGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeI like it!Sep 19, 2019
This is an attractive jacket that I think will be very functional. I haven't had a chance yet to test its waterproofing. It fits well, roomy enough for a sweater underneath. I usually wear a size 8 to 10, and order a Medium or Large in EB tops and this Medium fits very well.