- StormRepel Super DWR
- 2 Layer
- Secure Pocket
Casual style and serious performance are perfectly matched in this windproof, waterproof, and breathable jacket. Fully seam-sealed, it shelters you from the most inclement weather with ease. Building on the popularity of our Charly Jacket, the Charly Parka provides extra coverage thanks to its longer length. For versatility, the split hem can be snapped closed to create a straight hem.
- WeatherEdge® seam-sealed waterproof/breathable technology
- StormRepel® Super DWR for longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Snap front placket for wind and rain protection
- Secure zip side pockets and internal chest pocket
- Adjustable hood with drawcords and leather cordlock
- Adjustable snap cuffs
- Length, Reg Small: 35"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 62% cotton/38% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productoldbutgameGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityGiftProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat Parka for Inclement WeatherJan 6, 2020
This was a gift for my daughter who is frequently outside in inclement weather. She needed protection from the wind, rain and fog. This jacket took care of that problem. The fit was perfect and it was attractive.
- Yes, I recommend this productwarmndryGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargevery nice and well madeJan 3, 2020
Awesome jacket. Husband bought it for me when on the incredible pre-Christmas sale after I got caught in a heavy rain and my current jacket doesn't come down enough to prevent my hips/butt from getting soaked. This fits true to size and covers to mid-thigh. Quality is typical EB...excellent.
- Yes, I recommend this productrosieGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityWalkingProsConsBest Rain/Snow/Fairweather overcoatDec 21, 2019
Purchased on sale &worth every penny. I own a Prana thin cotton jacket for the summer with same styling & so just couldn't pass up this jacket. The only improvements possible would be a zip out liner (30 degree weather I wear a fleece under it) & a convertible hood.