- StormRepel Super DWR
- 2 Layer
- Secure Pocket
Casual style and serious performance are perfectly matched in this windproof, waterproof, and breathable jacket. Fully seam-sealed, it shelters you from the most inclement weather with ease. Building on the popularity of our Charly Jacket, the Charly Parka provides extra coverage thanks to its longer length. For versatility, the split hem can be snapped closed to create a straight hem.
- WeatherEdge® seam-sealed waterproof/breathable technology
- StormRepel® Super DWR for longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Snap front placket for wind and rain protection
- Secure zip side pockets and internal chest pocket
- Adjustable hood with drawcords and leather cordlock
- Adjustable snap cuffs
- Length, Reg Small: 35"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 62% cotton/38% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productHiker GirlGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLOVE This Coat!!Dec 26, 2020
I LOVE this coat. I do not usually take the time to write a review. I am an active walker/hiker, brisk pace. This coat is VERY breathable, it feels a bit heavier than I expected but is not too warm with brisk walking in the rain on a cooler day. The hood fits great. As someone else mentioned, the sleeves are a titch longer, but I like the extra protection that gives my hands in the rain. The two side zipper pockets are nice and large, room to carry what you may need. The slight design details make this coat sharp looking too. I am 5'4' and 130 lbs, the medium size is roomy for me to layer a vest underneath if chilly. This coat will be a favourite for walking, hiking or running errands in the rain. Thank you
- Yes, I recommend this productAnaGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Fit, QualityConsVery trendy looking raincoat!Oct 29, 2020
I've been looking for a trendy looking raincoat for so long. This is it! The Hunter green is gorgeous, the hardware is darker than it appears on the website, it's a dark gun metal which I prefer to silver buttons. Less of a contrast. Great material and quality. Length is perfect. Love it!
- Yes, I recommend this productSusanGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsGREAT raincoatOct 18, 2020
I live in Seattle and just went for a walk in "heavy mist" as we call it. I was sheepish buying this but it is often dark-is when I walk (even at 4 pm) and I didn't want to fade into the local trees or poorly lit streets. I thought my grown up daughter would not want to be seen with her mom in a bright yellow coat but she thought it was cute. I love the jacket because it does Exactly what I wanted. It really keeps me dry. It's not just water resistant--it's water proof. It fits well and inspired me to walk on a day I would have typically stayed home. Highly recommended, though I might buy a rain hat so I'm not dependent on the hood.