- Super DWR
- 2 Layer
Casual style and serious performance are perfectly matched in this windproof, waterproof, and breathable jacket. Fully seam-sealed, it shelters you from the most inclement weather with ease. Building on the popularity of our Charly Jacket, the Charly Parka provides extra coverage thanks to its longer length. For versatility, split hem can be snapped up to create a straight hem.
- WeatherEdge® waterproof/breathable technology
- StormRepel® Super DWR for longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Snap front placket for wind and rain protection
- Zip-secure side pockets and internal chest pocket
- Adjustable hood with drawcords and leather cordlock
- Adjustable snap cuffs
- Average length: Reg Small 35""
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 62% cotton/38% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productteacup | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'0"Type PetiteActivityWalkingProsConsCOVER VERY WELL FROM MY HEAD TO MY KNEES. CANT ASK FOR MORE!May 10, 2019
I PURCHASED THIS PARKA AND HAD TO REORDER AS I FELT I WANTED TO BE ABLE TO WEAR DURING SEVERAL SEASONS, NOT JUST LIGHT WEATHER. SO NOW, IM ABLE TO PLACE A SWEATER THICK ENOUGH TO KEEP ME WARM, AND IF RAINING, KEEP ME DRY. IM ABLE TO STAY COMFY, NOT SWEAT AS THESES OPENINGS AND MATERIAL ISNT STICKY. I WAS ABLE TO PURCHASE DURING A FAB SALE. SO, NO COMPLAINTS.
- Yes, I recommend this productBunny54 | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsGreat jacketApr 16, 2019
I love this coat. Love the deep pockets great rain coat I layer it for warmth though on those cool mornings hope to get many years of wear.
- Yes, I recommend this productCCounter30 | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type TallActivityCommuteProsConsI am IN LOVE with this parka!Apr 15, 2019
I LOVE this parka. I cannot say it enough. Completely waterproof, yet breathable - it suits spring, fall, and probably most winter weather (though I haven't tried it in winter). My only suggestion would be to offer this in Tall sizing. I had to purchase an XL in order to have enough length in the sleeves, and I'm left with a lot of room in the waist and shoulders. I normally order outerwear in Tall Large.