- StormRepel Super DWR
- 2 Layer
- Secure Pocket
Casual style and serious performance are perfectly matched in this windproof, waterproof, and breathable jacket. Fully seam-sealed, it shelters you from the most inclement weather with ease. Building on the popularity of our Charly Jacket, the Charly Parka provides extra coverage thanks to its longer length. For versatility, the split hem can be snapped closed to create a straight hem.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- WeatherEdge® seam-sealed waterproof/breathable technology
- StormRepel® Super DWR for longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Snap front placket for wind and rain protection
- Secure zip side pockets and internal chest pocket
- Adjustable hood with drawcords and leather cordlock
- Adjustable snap cuffs
- Length, Reg Small: 35"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 62% cotton/38% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productRonnieGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsMy Go To When I Go to feed my horsesOct 16, 2021
Sometimes it rains in the mountains, and sometimes it's hard rain. I have to walk to my barn and take care of 3 horses in bad weather. I rely on this parka and knee high rubber boots to keep me dry. I love the hood! It extends out over my head like a visor and keeps the rain off my face. I can't tell you if it's warm, because when you're picking stalls for 3, you get warm quickly. My last parka soaked through on the shoulders. This one hasn't done so, and I hope it won't. So, so far, I'm very happy with it.
- Yes, I recommend this productBest Raincoat!Gender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsGreat RaincoatOct 14, 2021
This is a great fabric, waterproof, very comfortable. Just what I was looking for.
- Miley 01Gender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityWalkingPros Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGood fitOct 12, 2021
Thank you EB for petite size option. Purchase all my jackets and coats (LP) and get a great fit sleeve and hip length. Parka is roomy enough to layer underneath without sizing up.