- StormRepel Super DWR
- 2 Layer
- Secure Pocket
Casual style and serious performance are perfectly matched in this windproof, waterproof, and breathable jacket. Fully seam-sealed, it shelters you from the most inclement weather with ease. Building on the popularity of our Charly Jacket, the Charly Parka provides extra coverage thanks to its longer length. For versatility, the split hem can be snapped closed to create a straight hem.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- WeatherEdge® seam-sealed waterproof/breathable technology
- StormRepel® Super DWR for longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Snap front placket for wind and rain protection
- Secure zip side pockets and internal chest pocket
- Adjustable hood with drawcords and leather cordlock
- Adjustable snap cuffs
- Length, Reg Small: 35"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 62% cotton/38% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productLizGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Fit, QualityConsSuper cute golden yellow rain jacketNov 7, 2021
This jacket is so nice and well made. I wanted a proper classic bright yellow rain jacket that had more structure than my light packable pullover. It's so nice, my boyfriend put it on and wanted to steal it. I'm usually in between sizes xs-s (125lbs) and sized up so I could fit a sweater underneath. It doesn't look oversized or weird at all and I'm really glad I went up a size.
- Yes, I recommend this productCBGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityCommutePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsSuper cute and functional!Nov 2, 2021
This jacket was perfect addition to my wardrobe-- it's perfect for late fall/early winter in MA. The M is a bit small across the chest for me when I layer this with sweaters, but length and arm length were perfect so I decided to keep it. It's super cute, waterproof and on the warm side. I probably would not wear this as a waterproof layer during high exertion activities or during warmer months, but when the temp is below 65, this is perfect rainjacket. It's stylish but not trendy so I hope to wear it for years to come. Length is great and I appreciate that I can open the zipper from the bottom while I'm walking. It looks more like a waxed cotton from a distance, but the fabric is more like a performance rain jacket material.
- Yes, I recommend this productJGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsLove it!Oct 28, 2021
I got a pandemic puppy and I soon realized I needed a great rain coat! This is the perfect solution. Light fabric, and it's loose so I can always layer underneath! And the color (yellow) brings happiness even on stormy days