- StormRepel Super DWR
- 2 Layer
- Secure Pocket
Casual style and serious performance are perfectly matched in this windproof, waterproof, and breathable jacket. Fully seam-sealed, it shelters you from the most inclement weather with ease. Building on the popularity of our Charly Jacket, the Charly Parka provides extra coverage thanks to its longer length. For versatility, split hem can be snapped up to create a straight hem.
- WeatherEdge® waterproof/breathable technology
- StormRepel® Super DWR for longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Snap front placket for wind and rain protection
- Zip-secure side pockets and internal chest pocket
- Adjustable hood with drawcords and leather cordlock
- Adjustable snap cuffs
- Average length: Reg Small 35"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 62% cotton/38% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productMCGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargewonderful!Nov 4, 2019
I love this jacket! had a 2 week trip in Ireland and knew i needed something practical, but didn't' want to sacrifice fashion for function – this parka fit the bill! it was a great windbreaker and had high performance in the rain (hiked at dawn in drizzle/rain for about 2 hours) – never got wet or cold & was cute! It seems to run *slightly* big. I thought, based on other reviews/ size chart, I would order a Large (5'7"/160) to have extra room for layering, but I was swimming in it. Exchanged for a M and still have room to comfortably layer sweatshirts underneath! On another note, but related, I also ordered the sherpa lined Charly Parka because I love the jacket so much. BUT comparatively it runs super small – I almost couldn't zip it up in the size Medium & the sleeves were definitely shorter in length. I am exchanging for an L and keeping my fingers crossed!
- Yes, I recommend this productTinaGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat & Stylish jacket!Oct 17, 2019
This is a really smart looking outer wear jacket. Lots of compliments about the color and cut!
- Yes, I recommend this productDJGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type PetiteActivityCommuteProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove it!Sep 28, 2019
Great jacket that can be dressed up or down. Not heavy or bulky. Very cute & comfortable!