- StormRepel Super DWR
- 2 Layer
- Secure Pocket
Casual style and serious performance are perfectly matched in this windproof, waterproof, and breathable jacket. Fully seam-sealed, it shelters you from the most inclement weather with ease. Building on the popularity of our Charly Jacket, the Charly Parka provides extra coverage thanks to its longer length. For versatility, the split hem can be snapped closed to create a straight hem.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- WeatherEdge® seam-sealed waterproof/breathable technology
- StormRepel® Super DWR for longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Snap front placket for wind and rain protection
- Secure zip side pockets and internal chest pocket
- Adjustable hood with drawcords and leather cordlock
- Adjustable snap cuffs
- Length, Reg Small: 35"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 62% cotton/38% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productDuGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type TallActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsPerfect!Sep 19, 2021
It really is perfect. Love the color and the length. Eddie Bauer please don't stop making tall sizes.
- Yes, I recommend this productDonnaGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros QualityConsI am waiting for my order to arrive.Sep 19, 2021
I am waiting for my order to be delivered
- Yes, I recommend this productSBGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityCommutePros QualityConslovely color--marigold, size upSep 18, 2021
Everyone said size up! I did and I'm mixed on that. An XL would have been fine but could I put a heavy sweatshirt under--no. 45" chest, thick waist, smaller hips. I definitely fall in between sizes so sizing up is usually my default. The length is great. I'm short so covers over my knee and longer in the back. The material is nice as is lining. The stitching is quality. I'm impressed. Arms are long -- but the snaps accommodate that. Overall, have not worn it yet but think I will love it. Marigold, well named color, not too bright.