Sun Valley 2.0 Down Vest
A new sleeveless take on our best-selling down parka, for milder conditions. 650 fill Premium Down insulation provides superior warmth.
- StormRepel® DWR Plus finish sheds moisture
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-Certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Snap-off hood with removable faux fur ruff
- Soft fleece lining and collar
- Two secure zip side pockets
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 53% nylon/32% polyester/15% cotton
- Yes, I recommend this productTall woman's friend | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 6'0"Type TallActivityOtherProsConsBeautifulMay 16, 2019
I did return it because of the color, it's listed as navy blue but it's not navy. Gonna wait for next season and see if the navy blue comes back.
- Yes, I recommend this productPeg | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsA warm and beautiful vestMar 12, 2019
I got this vest on one of Eddie Bauer's amazing sales, and it is wonderful. The sapphire blue is a beautiful, rich color, but more importantly, the vest is warm and fits excellent. For a sunny snow day when you don't need a full coat, this vest is a total winner!
- Yes, I recommend this producttarak | Verified userGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityWalkingProsConsVery cozy and comfortable.Feb 17, 2019
Very cozy and comfortable. Bulky as a layering piece.