BC EverTherm® Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Secure Pocket
- Water Resistant Zippers
Based on our best-selling Sun Valley Down Parka, but updated with a waterproof nylon shell and revolutionary Thindown® technology. Rather than individual down clusters, the down is bonded between two ultrathin layers of fabric, creating a continuous sheet of ultra-warm insulation. And no quilting is required. The result is a slimmer, sleeker profile that has all the warmth of traditional down, without the puff.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- WeatherEdge® Plus seam-sealed, waterproof/breathable technology
- StormRepel® Super DWR, our longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Zip-off hood with removable faux fur ruff
- AquaGuard® exterior zippers for extra weather resistance
- Four pockets (two hand, one left bicep, one interior chest)
- Average length: Reg 33.5"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productEBfanGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsPerfect for winter weatherFeb 21, 2019
I love this jacket. It's warm and weatherproof yet very light. I love the clean lines and the techy zipper. Great fit and attention to details.
- Yes, I recommend this productTRICIABOSTONGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsLove it but need to exchange and it's sold out :(Dec 18, 2018
I really love this coat but the left pocket on mine is too short to put my entire hand in it! I think I got a defective one because the right pocket is fine. I drove to the nearest Eddie Bauer (very far from me) to exchange it and learned that this is only available online. I just tried to order it but they are sold out in my size. I am so sad! I'll keep checking and hope that it becomes available again soon.
- Yes, I recommend this productBecksGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityOtherProsConsLight & WarmNov 22, 2018
I had my doubts when I received my coat. Thought I would certainly be returning it due to how thin it was but so happy to note that it's exceeded my expectations. With a warm wool sweater, the temperature rating should cover our East Coat winter. Buy with confidence... it's legit.