BC EverTherm® Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Secure Pocket
- Water Resistant Zippers
Based on our best-selling Sun Valley Down Parka, but updated with a waterproof nylon shell and revolutionary Thindown® technology. Rather than individual down clusters, the down is bonded between two ultrathin layers of fabric, creating a continuous sheet of ultra-warm insulation. And no quilting is required. The result is a slimmer, sleeker profile that has all the warmth of traditional down, without the puff.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- WeatherEdge® Plus seam-sealed, waterproof/breathable technology
- StormRepel® Super DWR, our longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Zip-off hood with removable faux fur ruff
- AquaGuard® exterior zippers for extra weather resistance
- Four pockets (two hand, one left bicep, one interior chest)
- Average length: Reg 33.5"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productBarbieGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargegreat winter coatJan 6, 2020
Love my new Women's BC EverTherm Down Parka. I was pleased with the fit and it is so lightweight. It is keeping me plenty warm here in our midwest winter! Great length, nice black color and love that the pockets zip.
- Yes, I recommend this productPamGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeQuality coat, fits to size, warmJan 1, 2020
Perfect warm jacket in a cool climate. Fits true to size.
- Yes, I recommend this productShannaGenderHeightType RegularActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLike This CoatDec 29, 2019
This is exactly the coat I hoped it would be. Like the color navy (Atlantic) blue (vs black). The fit and style is great (it is more of an "A" line coat that looks good and has simple, clean lines (not puffy) -- especially when worn with lots of layers). I'm not a fan of the fake fur, but it is easy to zip off. The coat is light and warm. I did not find that previous comments about the "noise" of the lining to be true (different manufactured lining or, potentially, wearing it with fleece or sweaters makes it "silent"???). The smooth lining makes it easy to remove coat when wearing fleece or sweaters. This coat makes me a happy dog walker :)