BC EverTherm® Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Secure Pocket
- Water Resistant Zippers
Based on our best-selling Sun Valley Down Parka, but updated with a waterproof nylon shell and revolutionary Thindown® technology. Rather than individual down clusters, the down is bonded between two ultrathin layers of fabric, creating a continuous sheet of ultra-warm insulation. And no quilting is required. The result is a slimmer, sleeker profile that has all the warmth of traditional down, without the puff.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- WeatherEdge® Plus seam-sealed, waterproof/breathable technology
- StormRepel® Super DWR, our longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Zip-off hood with removable faux fur ruff
- AquaGuard® exterior zippers for extra weather resistance
- Four pockets (two hand, one left bicep, one interior chest)
- Average length: Reg 33.5"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productJoanGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeBest coat ever!,,Mar 8, 2020
I love how this coat feels, how it looks, and how warm it is. I don't like a really puffy coat, and this one is not. It has a perfect length and a very flattering a-line shape.
- Yes, I recommend this productHiker chicGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityPros Flattering fit, Lightweight, WarmCons NoneFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeSo warm and lightweightMar 8, 2020
Very flattering fit and lightweight. Will be great for travel.
- Yes, I recommend this productBarbieGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargegreat winter coatJan 6, 2020
Love my new Women's BC EverTherm Down Parka. I was pleased with the fit and it is so lightweight. It is keeping me plenty warm here in our midwest winter! Great length, nice black color and love that the pockets zip.