Slope Side Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel DWR
- Fill Power
- Secure Pocket
The newest edition of one of our most popular parkas offers the great advantage of down insulation—sub-zero warmth in a lightweight coat—plus the flattering lines of its variegated quilting. An adjustable, removable belt lets you accentuate your waist or wear the parka more loosely.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Premium Down insulation
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Snap-off hood with removable faux fur ruff
- Soft microfleece inner collar and storm cuffs
- Three secure zip pockets (one interior)
- Average length, Small: 31.5"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productMichealGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat ParkerJan 17, 2020
- Yes, I recommend this productKGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat jacketJan 14, 2020
Great jacket. Not too heavy weight. True to size.
- Yes, I recommend this productMarshGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeside down parkaJan 14, 2020
a little warmer than I expected