Slope Side 2.0 Down Parka
- Temp Rating
The newest edition of one of our most popular parkas, the Slope Side 2.0 offers the great advantage of down insulation—sub-zero warmth in a lightweight coat—plus the flattering lines of its variegated quilting. An adjustable, removable belt lets you accentuate the waist or wear the parka more loosely.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Premium Down insulation
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Snap-off hood with removable faux fur ruff
- Soft microfleece inner collar and storm cuffs
- Three secure zip pockets (one interior)
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productNorthern Wisconsin Grandma | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsStylishApr 7, 2019
I would have purchased a berry xl if it was available. I wanted a coat with more style than the down coat that I have been wearing all winter for years. It comes almost to my ankles and fits over many layers. The new jacket is for more stylish occasions.
- Yes, I recommend this productYAC | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Graphite color beautiful, Very warmConsLove it!Mar 1, 2019
Got it on sale and had tried on in store. It is eye-catching pretty in graphite color and stylishly feminine. It is very warm but not be using often except for going 'out' to look dressier. It is great the fur and hood come off making it versatile. I like the belt, only jacket I own that has one among my EB ones. It's a little puffy but have found there's nothing, nothing warmer than regular down. So I knew I had to get it. I still wear 800 fill down parka with old EB logo with mountain. Still my favorite in canary yellow and wish EB bring back old logo - smaller yet more classy!! I highly recommend in the above color.
- Yes, I recommend this productnone | Verified userGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsLOVE this coat!Feb 19, 2019
I had been shopping for a coat in the department stores. I'm an XL and in the XL designer coats the sleeves were so tight it felt like I was having my blood pressure taken with only a singular layer underneath. I LOVE THIS COAT! Love the color, the styling, the fit and the comfort of the trims inside. The fur trim on the hood is much nicer than the ratty fur trim on many designer coats and especially love the zipper which enables you to open from the bottom which gives more room/comfort when driving. I don't use the belt because it's not flattering on my shape. Have received many comments on what a nice coat it is.