Slope Side Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel DWR
- Fill Power
- Secure Pocket
The newest edition of one of our most popular parkas offers the great advantage of down insulation—sub-zero warmth in a lightweight coat—plus the flattering lines of its variegated quilting. An adjustable, removable belt lets you accentuate your waist or wear the parka more loosely.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Premium Down insulation
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Snap-off hood with removable faux fur ruff
- Soft microfleece inner collar and storm cuffs
- Three secure zip pockets (one interior)
- Average length, Small: 31.5"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productBookworm AmIGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeSlimmingNov 3, 2019
I purchased this in white as a gift for my sister. She adored it! I try to stay away from down for myself because it makes you look heavy which as an xl I can't afford! But the jacket is such a slenderizing style I got one for myself in black. I look 20 lbs lighter and it s warm too! I absolutely love it!
- Yes, I recommend this productNorthern Wisconsin GrandmaGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsStylishApr 7, 2019
I would have purchased a berry xl if it was available. I wanted a coat with more style than the down coat that I have been wearing all winter for years. It comes almost to my ankles and fits over many layers. The new jacket is for more stylish occasions.
- Yes, I recommend this productYACGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Graphite color beautiful, Very warmConsLove it!Mar 1, 2019
Got it on sale and had tried on in store. It is eye-catching pretty in graphite color and stylishly feminine. It is very warm but not be using often except for going 'out' to look dressier. It is great the fur and hood come off making it versatile. I like the belt, only jacket I own that has one among my EB ones. It's a little puffy but have found there's nothing, nothing warmer than regular down. So I knew I had to get it. I still wear 800 fill down parka with old EB logo with mountain. Still my favorite in canary yellow and wish EB bring back old logo - smaller yet more classy!! I highly recommend in the above color.