Slope Side Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel DWR
- Fill Power
- Secure Pocket
The newest edition of one of our most popular parkas offers the great advantage of down insulation—sub-zero warmth in a lightweight coat—plus the flattering lines of its variegated quilting. An adjustable, removable belt lets you accentuate your waist or wear the parka more loosely.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Premium Down insulation
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Snap-off hood with removable faux fur ruff
- Soft microfleece inner collar and storm cuffs
- Three secure zip pockets (one interior)
- Average length, Small: 31.5"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productFloofyGenderHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsLight, warm, perfect fit.......Aug 7, 2020
I walk dogs in all kind of weather and mostly I am looking for warmth in the cold winter mornings. This will do the trick and I have room for a long sleeve insulated shirt underneath to keep me extra cozy. I have broad shoulders so I went with the XL so I will have room to move about and this coats supplies that extra room. Perfect length and the color is great, sort of a greenish gray. Zipper runs perfectly and the hood snaps off, I won't need the belt but it's a nice touch for those looking for more style. Good price on sale for a coat which should last a good long time.
- Yes, I recommend this productDogMomGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove this coat!May 4, 2020
For years I have purchased LL Bean winter coats. However, in the last year or two their quality has suffered greatly. I wanted to try Eddie Bauer and I am more than pleased. What a wonderful coat. The fit is perfect for me (5' 1", 127 pounds). I ordered the black in a medium and it just right. It looks very smart. I especially like the deep side pockets cut at a comfortable angle for my hands. I live in the Pacific Northwest and our weather changes from hour to hour, so having the nice hood is a necessity for the rain. Overall, I am very happy with my purchase.
- Yes, I recommend this productMichigan WonderlandGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type TallActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeWomen's Slope Side Down ParkaMar 4, 2020
Love the jacket. Very warm. Love that it has a two way zipper, for sitting down in a car. Love the color too. The belt adds a nice touch. I have not washed it yet, to know how it will wash-up. I have owned other Eddie Bauer winter jackets. Very good quality.