Slate Mountain 2.0 Down Vest
- StormRepel DWR
- Fill Power
- Secure Pocket
The water-repellent nylon shell of this vest is quilted in a chevron pattern that creates stylish lines and holds the down insulation in place for maximum thermal efficiency. The hood has a faux fur ruff that's removable for easy cleaning.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Premium Down insulation
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Three secure zip pockets (one interior)
- Droptail hem for added coverage and warmth
- Average length: Reg 26.5"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon (Black, Snow): 57% nylon/43% polyester (Dark Charcoal Heather)
- Yes, I recommend this productDodgeGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type TallActivityLeisureProsConsGreat vest!Feb 28, 2019
I love this vest. Great look! I like the hood and the length. I typically wear XL for apparel with Eddie Bauer but was able to fit in a large for this. I have worn it to work on casual days without the fur trim on the hood but I certainly like having that option. I live in the mountains so I see myself wearing it outside on slightly warmer days.
- Yes, I recommend this productSootieGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityCommuteProsConsLove most of your productsFeb 23, 2019
Am 5'9 so I brought a tall size to come down over my butt. love the feel and comfort but a 2 way zipper would be great.
- Yes, I recommend this productMarciGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsLove this vest!Jan 25, 2019
Love this vest!! Comfortable enough to wear all day and I love the look! No need for a jacket because this vest will keep you warm!