Slate Mountain 2.0 Down Vest
- StormRepel DWR
- Fill Power
- Secure Pocket
The water-repellent nylon shell of this vest is quilted in a chevron pattern that creates stylish lines and holds the down insulation in place for maximum thermal efficiency. The hood has a faux fur ruff that's removable for easy cleaning.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Premium Down insulation
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Three secure zip pockets (one interior)
- Droptail hem for added coverage and warmth
- Average length: Reg 26.5"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon (Black, Snow): 57% nylon/43% polyester (Dark Charcoal Heather)
- Yes, I recommend this productRedGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is largeFit:SmallLargeVests.I love this vest ,I have nine down Eddie Bauer vests.Nov 3, 2019
- Yes, I recommend this productJulieGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove it ordered another one in pinkOct 19, 2019
Love it so much very pretty
- Yes, I recommend this productk2sunriseGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeBeautiful VestOct 4, 2019
I got this vest on sale and it is a great value - very well made and beautiful look. I am 5'6" 116# and the XS is just a tad loose on me but if I layer with a winter sweater it works fine!