Slate Mountain 2.0 Down Jacket
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel DWR
- Fill Power
The water-repellent nylon shell of this jacket is quilted in a chevron pattern that creates stylish lines and holds the down insulation in place for maximum thermal efficiency. The hood has a faux fur ruff that's removable for easy cleaning.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Premium Down insulation
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Three secure zip pockets (one interior)
- Droptail hem for added coverage and warmth
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productTammyGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat jacket!Jan 24, 2020
This Jacket is awesome! Love the hood it is so warm you don't feel the wind go though it at all.
- Yes, I recommend this productAngieGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove it!Jan 21, 2020
It's very warm and cozy and looks great on!
- Yes, I recommend this productmirfairGenderHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivitySkiingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeSo warm!Jan 21, 2020
Love this coat! It is so warm and blocks the wind very well. Didn't feel wet after snow tubing and I didn't feel the cool mountain wind through it at all. Highly recommend! Love the color too!