Slate Mountain 2.0 Down Jacket
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel DWR
- Fill Power
The water-repellent nylon shell of this jacket is quilted in a chevron pattern that creates stylish lines and holds the down insulation in place for maximum thermal efficiency. The hood has a faux fur ruff that's removable for easy cleaning.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Premium Down insulation
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Three secure zip pockets (one interior)
- Droptail hem for added coverage and warmth
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productHarberGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeJust right!Oct 16, 2019
I am so happy that I took a chance on this coat! I am an urban commuter, meaning I walk everywhere in all kinds of weather. I needed something transitional (fall to winter), that looks nice and fitted, while still being roomy enough to move freely and comfortably. This fit the bill! I'm 5'3", 165 lbs and curvy on the bottom (size 12/14). I found the petite large to be a perfect fit. I really appreciate that it can be worn with or without the faux fur. Thank you for making a coat that accommodates my hips but doesn't drown my smaller shoulders! I am forever grateful.
- Yes, I recommend this productBren7Gender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsLove this jacket!Sep 21, 2019
Love this jacket!! I bought the color snow and it's just dreamy! I love the shaped fit and the faux fur trim around the hood. I normally wear a medium but after reading the reviews stating that the jacket runs a little small I decided to take a chance and order a large. It is a little looser than I wanted since it's a bigger size, but overall it's a great looking jacket! The size isn't as slim as I would have liked but I can understand needing that bit of extra room for movement in the shoulders. And I'm sure it will be more comfortable when I'm wearing a sweater or fleece under it.
- Yes, I recommend this productGrannyGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Chest pocketConsBeautiful coat!Mar 24, 2019
Love this coat! Looks good, warm love the white color.